Rhondda Netball recognises the importance of developing community leaders and role models to create a big-hearted “giving back” culture, but also to make sure the the initiative is sustainable from a leadership perspective.
Our Community Coach & Role Model Development programme enables
young women to gain the following:
1. UKCC Level 1/2 Netball Coaching Qualification
2. First Aid At Work Qualification
3. Safeguarding Children & Young People Level 2
4. Mental Health Awareness
5. Coaching & Leadership Training and Experience
6. Photographic evidence of community-focused work
7. Experience working in sport
Rhondda Netball is equipping and empowering the next generation!
With 22 community coaches & role models, helpers and volunteers supporting Rhondda Netball’s extensive provision across the Valleys, we’re delighted with the way Rhondda Netball has been able to inspire and develop support from
female leaders in the community!